24 Αυγ 2011

FOOTBALLPRESS.NET >> Δεν φευγει ο Ζαρατε!



Interviewed by Sportitalia, Giuseppe Bozzo, agent of Lazio forward Mauro Zarate has declared...
"I decided to become Mauro's agent because he is a clever guy. He is also a champion, I did it with enthusiasm. Zarate is not a player like the others, he is important for both president Lotito and the fans. Mauro is attached to Lazio. Without a concrete offer from a club ready to invest a lot of money. he won't leave. I talk every day with Lotito, there is not the need to sell the player. Now Inter have shown their interest, we will take a decision with calm. The relations with the coach? These are things that I son't want to know, I must know something else. Inter have contacted me, not the club. It's a possibility that can be changed into a negotiation. Of course the two clubs must meet and negotiate".


Σχολιο
Η ΑΡΔολογια παει συννεφο τις τελευταιες μερες καθως το "σεναριο" με την αποκτηση του Ζαρατε απο την Λατσιο που εγραψε η sportday,πεφτει στο κενο.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου